A company is a legal entity and does not have any physical existence. It can act only through natural persons to run its affairs. The person, acting on its behalf, is called Director. Thus, in INDIA only living persons can be Directors of the Company.
Pre-requisite to be appointed as the Director in the Company
A person must have Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
He/She must hold a valid Director Identification Number
DIN can be obtained for any person who is above the age of 18.
Types of Directors under the Companies Act
- Managing Director
- Executive Director / Whole Time Director
- Additional Director
- Alternate Director
- Resident Director
- Women Director
- Independent Director
- Non Executive Director, etc
What will be included in the said Package
- Personal consultation
- Getting the DSC of the Director
- Obtaining the DIN of the Director
- Drafting of all the secretarial documents required (appointment letter, Consent letter, documents relating to Conducting Meeting, etc).
- Preparation and filing of Eforms with the ROC
- Updation on the MCA Portal