Alteration of MOA/AOA/Object Clause
Memorandum of Association (MOA) is a legal document which is prepared in the formation and registration process of a company. It is often called the charter of the company. MOA consists of 5 clauses i.e. Name clause, Registered Office clause, Object Clause, Liability Clause,Capital Clause and Subscription clause. Change in any of the clauses of MOA leads to Alteration of MOA and there is specific provison in law to alter the MOA.
Alteration of MOA
- Name Clause
- Registered Office Clause
- Object Clause
- Liability Clause
- Capital Clause
Change in Object Clause of the MOA
An objects clause is one of the Clause in the MOA of the Company stating the range of activities for which the company can pursue for its business. Object clause is the clause in the MOA of the Company which defines the main business activity of the company. such operation which is not mentioned in the object clause is considered to be beyond the reach of the company.
What will be included in the said Package (For Company which has not raised money from public and does not have any UN-utilized amount out of the money so raised)?
- Personal Consultation
- Preparation of Secretarial Documents for convening the Board Meeting and Shareholders Approval
- Alteration of MOA and AOA
- Drafting of Resolutions passed by the Companies and Minutes thereof
- Filing of the Resolution with the ROC in Eforms
- Approval of the Application submitted with the ROC
Step wise process to change the object clause
- Gathering requisite information/ documents
- Preparation of Secretarial Documents as required
- After Preparation documents will be forwarded for your perusal and signing
- After confirmation will proceed with the E form filling and filing the same with the ROC