You should read this Policy before you submit any personal information to us. By using our Site or registering your interest in us online, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as outlined in this Policy. The term “personal information” is defined in Section 2 below. If you do not agree with the content of this Policy, you should refrain from using our Site.
- WHO WE ARE
More4Less Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd. , which owns and operates the Site, has its principal place of business at 201, Ganraj Residency, Baner Road, Baner PUNE- 411 045, Maharashtra, India. More information about More4Less Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd. can be found at www.more4lessadvisory.com
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In general, we may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. Personal information is data that identifies you, or that can be combined with other information to identify or contact you, and includes (but is not limited to) your name, business or personal email address, job title, organization, organization’s physical address, direct telephone number, photograph, and biographical details. You are not obligated to provide us with any personal information, although you may need to provide some information to submit a question or engage in other activities on our Site. We strive to limit the type of personal information that we collect to information that helps us accomplish our goal of providing first-class services.
- INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
We also may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from other sources. Examples of information we may receive include updated contact information and additional information. Please note that More4Less Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd. may have previously collected personal information relating to you at the time you or your organization enrolled in a Program/Service run by More4Less Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
When you visit our website, we automatically collect and analyze certain information about your computer. This information includes but may not be limited to the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, information about your browser type and language, the date and time you are accessing our Site, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, and the referring website address.
We may use (or may contract with service providers to use) various technologies to collect information about your activities on our Site.
When you visit our Site, we may assign your computer one or more “cookies.” A cookie is a small text file that contains information that can later be read by us to facilitate your access to our Site and personalize your online experience. For example, whenever you visit our Site, we may automatically collect information about your online activity on our Site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to use some of the interactive features offered on our Site.
- OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
We may use standard Internet technology, such as Web beacons (also called clear GIFs or pixel tags), locally stored objects (often referred to as “flash cookies”) and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of our Site and content presented via the Site. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content, advertising campaigns, and the products and services we offer through the Site.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
More4Less Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd. will not sell, rent, lease or barter your personal information to any third party, or pool your personal information with any third party.
In general, we use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To respond to enquiries that you submit to us via the online “contact us” feature and determine which products and services will help you achieve your business goals;
- To send you information about products and services that you have requested or authorized from us;
- To administer your membership in any of our Programs/Services and facilitate your access to and provide you with resources, decision-support tools, and other materials available to you;
- To communicate with you about status of services you have purchased from us, updated about offering or applications you use including information about other Programs in which you may be interested;
- For the purposes for which you provided the information;
- To customize the content you see;
- To engage in research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our Programs, Site and services, as well as develop new services;
- To generate anonymous and/or aggregated reporting, meaning that data collected from you is not identifiable within such reports;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Site;
- To enhance our Site, network and our products and services;
- To ensure the technical functioning of the Site; and
- To ensure the security of our Site, content and data
- CHOICES ABOUT THE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We believe that it is important to give you the opportunity to choose how your personal information is collected and used. We will not use your personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy or any service-specific privacy notices without first obtaining your explicit consent to do so.
- DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with other companies or individuals in the following instances:
- When we engage service providers and third-party agents to process personal information on our behalf. When we do so, we contractually require these service providers to implement adequate technological and organizational security and privacy measures before they can receive any personal information from us and they are each contractually bound to ensure that your personal information will be appropriately protected and only used for the purposes of performing the services for us.
- For legitimate business purposes connected with the provision of goods, services, and benefits for customers of More4Less Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd. Where information is shared with a third party for a legitimate business purpose, we will seek reasonable assurances from that third party that the personal information will be processed for legitimate reasons and appropriately protected.
- In good faith in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities or attempted or actual breaches of our security; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of More4Less Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd. our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, and then under reasonable assurances of maintaining confidentiality, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy
- We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including investors, lenders and partners, but always subject to reasonable assurances that confidentiality will be maintained. Aggregate or anonymous information does not contain any personal information, and its use and disclosure is not subject to the terms of this Policy.
- ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can request access to any personal information that we hold about you and ask us to correct any personal information which may be inaccurate, except where the law requires otherwise. To access, correct or raise inquiries concerning your personal information in our possession, please email us at info@more4lessadvisory or contact: +91-9822909198
- INFORMATION SECURITY
We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational security measures to help protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure, and we assume no liability for any damage suffered by you caused by the interception, alteration, or misuse of information during transmission.
We make reasonable efforts to restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our Programs and services. We subject our employees and our third-party contractors and agents to contractual controls to ensure that they apply suitable protections to any personal information they access or receive from us and are further bound to reasonable efforts to maintain confidentiality. The site is SSL secured which ensures the privacy of the communication.
Our Site contains business-related content and is specifically aimed at and designed for use by adults. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about individuals under the age of 18 years unless authorized Parental control is exercised.
In case of false representations are made by children, the Parents or the Guardian, as the case may be will be responsible for such actions of their children/ ward.
- DATA PROTECTION
- We shall take all reasonable precautions to preserve the integrity and prevent any corruption or loss, damage or destruction of the data and information provided by You.
- We agree to comply and have adequate measures in place to ensure that Our staff comply at all times with the provisions and obligations contained in (as amended from time to time):
- Information Technology Act, 2000
- Information Technology (Amendment ) Act, 2008
- Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011
- The Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines)Rules, 2011
- All personal data acquired by Us from You shall only be used for the purposes of this Agreement and shall not be further processed or disclosed without Your prior consent.
- SENSITIVE INFORMATION
- Any sensitive data and confidential information provided by You will be protected from unauthorized disclosure, modification or access.
- Types of sensitive information that shall be found on Our system, to which may support or have access include but are not limited to:
- Information subject to special statutory protection
- Call logs
- Personal Details
- Disciplinary action
- IT security
- GPS location
- We understand that civil, criminal or administrative penalties may apply for Our failure to protect the information appropriately.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy may change from time to time. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will post any Policy changes on this page. If we feel it appropriate, we will provide a more prominent notice (including, for certain services, email notification). Your continued use of our Site following such posts or notices will signal your acceptance of such changes.
Last Updated: 27/06/2018